Health Coaching & Nutritional Guidance
Do Any of These Sound Familiar?
- You know you should eat better, but you’re not sure what “better” should actually be.
- You struggle with up and down weight gain, and it’s mostly going up.
- You find yourself physically and mentally fatigued most, if not all, days.
- You either struggle to make it to the gym, or spend hours exercising with little to no results.
- You take several medications to manage conditions that you know would improve on their own with a healthier lifestyle.
- You have chronic aches and pains that only seem to be getting worse.
- You suffer from poor self-esteem, and feel embarrassed by your current state of health.
- You have difficulty finding the time to take care of yourself.
We can stop right there. If you’ve said yes to any or all of the above, I know exactly how you feel.
Your body needs vital nutrients to function at it’s optimal level. Unfortunately, the topic of eating healthy has become so polarized that it leads to nearly cult-like dogma in some cases.
The dietary mission of Life Fuel Wellness is to help people identify the best diet for their individual health needs and stage of life. Ultimately, our goal is to educate and enable them to make healthy and informed choices for the rest of their lives.
Whether your goals are body composition, weight loss, health/longevity, disease remediation, or prevention, contact Life Fuel Wellness to learn the information necessary for a lifetime of well-being and happiness.
“Healthy living doesn’t mean going on a life-long diet, or settling for boring, tasteless meals. It’s about making wise food choices.” – Bryan Thomas
How Do I know What You’re Going Through?
I wasn’t always a health coach…far from it. All of those familiar situations above are struggles that I dealt with myself. I was once 80 pounds heavier than I am now; overworked, exhausted, and embarrassed by how bad my health had become.
Each day it felt like I was digging the hole a little deeper. I kept telling myself I would start tomorrow, next week, New Years. I was waiting for that perfect moment that so many of us hope for, and luckily I got it.
That perfect moment was a moment of complete humiliation. I was at a family function where my relatives barely recognized me. To top it off, my pants ripped during the annual football game, which made me the butt of my relatively fit brother’s unrelenting jokes.
I’d had enough. I didn’t know what exactly I was going to do, but I knew the time had come to do something.
For the next few months, I found out the hard way. The really hard way, what worked and what flat out didn’t. I tried plenty of diets, the trendiest fitness routines, and read every “health” article I could find. As you might have guessed, this resulted in a lot of effort and little (if any) reward. For a long time it felt like I would take 1 step forward and 2 steps back. However, I learned from my mistakes, and I kept searching for answers.
What Did I Find Out?
My search eventually led me to supported research, principles and methodologies that have been proven. As my own transformation took place, I became more and more passionate about finding a truly effective approaches to improving health.
Here’s the truth:
- You DON’T have to spend hours in the gym.
- You DON’T have to go hungry or restrict yourself to tasteless, boring food.
- You DON’T have to feel controlled by rigid, monotonous routines.
- You DON’T have to feel bad in order to feel good again!
This is what led me to develop the Life Fuel Wellness System. A system that is all about helping you feel better each and every step of the way.
Life Fuel Wellness is about meeting you where you are, and taking you where you want to go.
I Can Help You:
- Reduce excess weight and inflammation
- Minimize food cravings
- Increase energy and clarity
- Decrease pain and fatigue
- Improve sleep quality
- Enhance your mood
- Stop self-sabotaging habits
- Create positive lifestyle choices that will enhance your life
Best of all, I’ll show you that all of this is a lot easier than you think!
Making a healthy transformation should be adding to your life, not taking away from it. I will have you feeling better from day one guaranteed.
Contact me for your Free No-Obligation Consultation to find out what we can accomplish together. I promise, the only thing you have to lose is what you want to…and there’s a heck of a lot more to gain.
I offer coaching locally in the Roaring Fork Valley, and offer telephone or video/Skype coaching for those further away.
Don’t put it off another week, another day, another minute. You don’t have to feel this way any longer. You have an opportunity to start getting healthier right now. Click here to schedule your Free No-Obligation Consultation.